The AGAR® MPU are prefabricated units for the treatment of gray or black water for up to several hundred people (maximum 70m3/d).
Similar to our AGAR® PnP systems, the core technologies of the MPU units are AGAR® MBBR/MBCR for biological removal of dissolved pollutants and AGAR® MC for solids separation.
The bio reactor utilizes attached growth on the patented Aqwise Biomass Carriers (ABC) which increase the process efficiency and provides process stability.
The MPU units are modular, and can be modified according to client’s specifications to treat between 35-75 m3/d . The high quality effluent can be discharged to the environment or reused for irrigation and toilet flushing.
Due to its unique design, the footprint of an MPU is very small (8-10m2 for 35 m3/d), making it an ideal solution for confined places with limited available area.
The MPU is an optimal solution for a variety of applications:
- Small or remote communities
- Oil rigs
- Green residential & office buildings
- Resorts & Hotels
- Mines and temporary building sites
- Rest areas
- Marine vessels
- Modular units
- Plug & Play systems
- Easy installation and startup
- Fast recovery
- Small footprint and compact design
- Can be shipped to any location around the world
- Proprietary MC system solids separation with minimal need for chemicals
- Can be modified according to flow and inlet/outlet quality
- Can be installed in confined places with limited available area
- Off the shelf product – short supply time to any location
- Very simple to operate
- Highly resistant process with short recovery time
- Transportable units
- High resistance to hydraulic & toxic shocks