Aqwise is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability, and allows easy and comfortable access. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and many resources and efforts and being invested.
Our purpose is to improve our website and make it available, convenient and user friendly for people with movement or vision disabilities, cognitive disabled and those who struggle in operating computers and the internet and to allow everyone fast and easy access and enjoy the contents and services, especially developed for our customers.
This website endeavors to conform to level Double-A (AA) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for all people.
You can watch the guidelines in the following links:
Hereinafter are some of the actions we took in making our website more accessible:
- Accessibility menu – in every page you will find the accessibility menu, allowing you
- change fonts sizes
- change colors contradiction
- Switch to a more readable font
- highlight links using underline
- highlight the chosen item with a frame (keyboard navigation)
- Adjusting the website to different resolutions workspaces.
- The website can be watched using the different browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox)
- Every action in the website can be done using the keyboard: pressing the Tab key will pass you to the next link and pressing the Enter key will active the link. Pressing the keys Shift+Tab will pass you to the previous link.
- Adjustments to blind users – the website is suited for visitors who are using screen reader software. The website includes:
- Replaceable texts to images
- using ARIA and Semantic code to improve the interpretation ability of the screen reader
Restrictions to accessibility and addressing us with accessibility matters
We continue to invest many efforts in making our website accessible. However it is possible that some parts of our website are not yet accessible or are not accessible enough. If you have encountered any problem or you have comments or questions, please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle any issue as soon as possible.